Wednesday, September 14, 2005



My wallet was stolen from my car today. I'm a doofus for even leaving there but.. You see, that wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been pulled over by the police for driving to fast on the bultmore estate. I don't blame them but that is why the damn thing was in my lap (and later on the car floor) and not in my pocket. Anyway I didn't realize it wasn't back in my pocket and left it in the car with the window cracked. A flagrant offence to my "no valuables left in the car rule".

So it was snatched up.

The theif then managed to buy some gas somewhere. I hope he doesn't drive a SUV. He also tried to buy some shoes but the card came up stolen and he hooved it leaving his shoes. It makes me laugh though thinking of some shoeless shmuck running though the mall and back to hell. I hope that is all he got out of this.

From my end of the affaire things faired no better. Spending even more time with police today in the station was super. Filling out police reports and talking to people. Oh and the bank too. Jeeze the bank. Paperwork is my kryptonite. Sign this to reissue the card. Sign this to dispute the gas you apparently purchased while sitting in that seat over there. It's to frustrating to write about. I had to drive over to Little Venice just to get a hug from somebody. Malcolm gave me one and that made me feel a little better.

Icing on the cake. I didn't get a chance to see Jameykay at all today. She would have been like a Angel for sure. Not that she doesn't look the part already because she does. But that's beside the point. I missed her a lot today.

Jef and Shleeve both offered to help me out today. That meant a lot. Thanks you two.

5 Comments:

Blogger notroberttowne said...

shoeless fucker. I hope there was broken glass between him and his illicitly refueled vehicle.

This weekend we can get all liquored up and go find him!

Or we can just hang out and watch some good movies.

Either way I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

1:10 AM  
Blogger notroberttowne said...

Pete! Do you know about this guy?

http://images.ciao.com/ide/images/products/normal/565/product-1798565.jpg

11:08 PM  
Blogger notroberttowne said...

http://www.ludgerusschule.de/rap2000/images/lorenz1.gif

11:09 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I totally knew about the singing german harlot and the hobo. Thanks for google imaging me you monster!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Jameykay, you are a honest lady of sho. I will still like you even if you are never a badass geology sage. If there is anything I can do to help you study just ask. Jef and I are masters of rock. Geomancers if you will.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home