Friday, October 21, 2005


Hello. I'm Peter's new splint. The name's Scrappy McSplap and I just met him today. He was polite and everything but he's obviously up to something. Anyway, sure is a mess he made of himself. Downright stupid. Apparently it was some kind of freak floor-swimming accedent that did his right hand in. It's a tough issue for me. I feel bad for the hand but if it wasn't for the cut I'd still be a flat sheet of heatoplasti. I'll be assisting him for the next three weeks. You know, keepin it real and at a twenty degree angle. We scanned the damage a while ago which is what that awful picture up there is. Peter was pleased to see the scar but complained later saying it looked a bit "Harry Potter". I don't know what that means though because I'm just a freakin plastic and velcrow cast. Something about it being zigzag shaped. He is falling asleep now but I'll stay up a little longer and listem to the Alan Parsons Project or something. Maybe start a jazz band.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

i never thought you'd be trying to get me tatooed.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home