Friday, October 07, 2005














I've been painting a lot. The left hand has really stepped up to the plate and knocked a few out of the park. Good thing too. If I couldn't paint then what the hell would I do all day? These are some little scans from the painting I worked on last night.

Midnight Express just finished over here. That movie left me feeling pretty beat up. Like I was in a dryer rolling around for two hours. Or maybe riding a horses really fast. That kind of soreness. You'd think that it would just be a mental kind of exhaustion but you'd be wrong. The symptoms of the latest cinematic beating are evident I'm my bloodshot eyes and tired lungs. Perhaps if I ate something other that shepherd's pie and popcorn I'd feel a little different. Maybe not. I blame the movie. It was good but a re-watch is unlikely. One time deal.

Oh I ate some lucky charms today too. Maybe that is what has me all messed up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really like those paintings pete. you should give me one, because i'm not allowed to drive.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I was just thinking about how little sense our family makes some times. then i came here to the maniac compounder.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Thank you. I run on batteries. Did I say batteries? I ment tea and rice.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home