Friday, September 30, 2005




I have a nasty wound here. The skin is pierced and it is still bleeding, even through the stitches. I am not happy. The cost of my upcoming surgery is likely grater than the sum of my total income this year. Severed tendons be damned. How dare they recoil into my forearm. That is going to be one hell of a problem. I don't mind paying whatever the cost because I really need this hand working again. I am a painter after all.
In other news Shannon just called me. She cheered me up. We talked about how good at spear fishing she is. It was her that drove me around yesterday and talked to me while the doctors sowed me up. That meant a lot to me.
No more grumbling. It is time to get to work. Time to work out how to deal with this one arm mess. I'll show you guys the very meaning of determination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home