Saturday, September 17, 2005


This is my new avocado pit crown. Coming along swimmingly.

Yesterday all but one waking hour was spent at work. When I finally got off it was technically today. What did I do with all my spare time? I watch the Ali G show. Shleeve brought the second season dvd over to the apartment and ten people, myself included sat round watching it till 3am. Actually that was kind of how the night before last rolled too. Except that was Mr. Show's night. That's right, Mr. Show, who once exclaimed: "Insurance is my game, Larry is my name. Raping was another game of mine." and "It's insane, this guys taint." All together I waisted a lot of time the last two days. Better not cry over spilled milk though. That will get me nothing but salty milk.
I'm going to work on some photos while listening to Kaiser Chiefs then go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home