Wednesday, September 21, 2005


Look at me, I shimmer.
but who am I?

I just had a very honest and uncharacteristically simple conversation with my girlfriend in which we both decided we are no longer dating. So she is now my ex and hopefully a friend. Everyone: no complaining. I am fine with this.
So it's list time Mr. Lucky number. I have here for your viewing pleasure David Cross/myself/and Bill Murray. So then who do I feel like? Lets start.

Sad: Moderate. I'm Bill Murray.
Frustrated: Heavy. I'm David Cross.
Disappointed: Very heavy. I'm David Cross.
Naive: Lightly. I'm Bill Murray.
Relieved: Largely. I'm Bill Murray chic.
Depressed: Not: I'm David Cross.
Bitter: Slightly. I'm David Cross.
Pessimistic: Moderate. I'm David Cross.
Cheerful: not at all. I'm Ronny Dobbs.
Heart Broken: Nah. I'm Bill Murray style.
Hopeful: Nah. I'm David Cross.
Lonesome: Slightly. I'm Bill Murray.
Mighty: Ha! I'm David Cross.
Mortal: Very. I'm Bill Murray.
Beautiful: Poor. I'm Billy Murray.
Knocked: Very. I'm David Cross.

So it is pretty close here. Looks like gloomy with a chance of David Cross today. Bill Murray, maybe tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations....To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint......They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home