Sunday, October 30, 2005






And so another party came and went... well?

Yeah a good party occurred here at the Carolina apartments. Pictures where taken, costumes where displayed and drinks where consumed. Here is some good advice: if the party is at your place, stay sober enough to drive every last person there home. Safety first folks.
I figured out how to pick the lock on the roof finally. It is so pleasing to know that whenever I want I can lay around on the roof of my building. Hell I can even camp up there! Oooh the ideas. I was lucky to have company for my first visit to the rooftop by Lina (who I know from work), Irina (who is Lina's older sister), and Alona (who is friendly [actually they are all friendly]). I don't know any of them very well but it was nice to be in a new place with people I don't know well. I'd do it again without a doubt. So later that evening we skipped a little more of the party and went to visit the roof above Malaprops Bookstore. That one blew mine away. It was actually furnished. No kidding, tables, chairs, festive lights, plants the full montey. This sounds lame but I'm genuinely impressed. Perhaps I was dazzled by the brilliance of the evening.
Juan came to the party for a little while dressed like Jonny Depp from Once Upon a Time in Mexico, eyes removed naturally. His costume can be seen in my flicker account. So can a few other ones actually. Juan deserves particular attention though because of how convincing he was.

Monroe the cat hates buttons of all varieties. I never thought i'd be in the presence of something so small and saturated in contempt for buttons. He attacks them on the couch and chair, even the coats are not beyond his little kitten claws.

Learning is fun.

That is a picture of the window view near table four at my Inn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Ahhh no. There was no real trickery afoot. However, some would say that my new ability to access the rooftop above Malaprops and drink Martinies all day is a neat trick. It take two passcodes to get up there.
In order to post this I had to type "pzukxee"!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home