Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I spent the majority of today at work. That is normal really. Upon release I opted for a drink at Usual Suspects with some of my coworkers, another normal thing. I had the Pepper-steak salad and a Gin and tonic which is my usual. Rainy, pleasant, profitable and totally normal.
Things at the apartment are normal too. Apparently Monroe the cat got the urge to fight the incense sticks and they got everywhere. He has a few violent habits, everyone who has entered my home will agree. There where starburst wrappers all over.
When I entered my room tonight I found a note on my neatly made bed. White and college ruled, I read it's looped pencil marks.

~[Peter I finally found out how Vitamin C works. you shall read this.

Why Vitamin C is important to the immune system:
Vitamin C has two primary functions
(1) To get rid of of foreign invaders.
(2) Monitors the system for any sign of tumor cells.

By accomplishing these vital tasks, Vitamin C stimulates production of white blood cells, primary neutrophils (which attack bacteria + viruses). Vitamin C also boosts the body's production of both antibodies + interferon, the protein that helps protect us from viral invaders + cancer cells.

Thanks a bunch for letting me use your computer. As a thank you I did your bed and wrote this knowledgeable article for you.

Thinks again
=) Irina]~

That was most unusual and excellent. I am going to go sleep on my freshly made bed now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

I am not usually so lucky as to receive gifts like this unsolicited. Honestly.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

ok, I'll not eat those. They aren't very good anyway.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home