Saturday, December 31, 2005



Once again Peter "Zoological Supernova" Lorenz M.D. have been blessed by the recently discovered Jefalope.
This most beautiful specimen was located just south of the Egyptian border where I am wintering with the mighty Double-breasted Fork Crows (grant covered of course).
Seeing another happy example of the leporidae left me with a feeling of accomplishment as well as joy. We all know that the S.J.F.N donations are making a difference now that the Jefalopes are once again breeding like... well... rabbits.
This is the best new years gift a scientist like myself can recieve. I look forward to a world where you can't go thirty feet without seeing jefalopes mating. Bent over logs and everything. Heres to a bright tomarrow!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

crickey mate!!!!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Damn it Eireann. Your Awsome.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just dropping by vai MySpace...

Awesome pic. I wish I had one of those mounted on my wall.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

via*

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home